Best low budget amp with clean power

Is a US Amps MD2D a bada$$ amp?
Hifonics would be a good choice, especially if you got a 1200/1700 and weren't running it at full power. The power isnt "dirty" unless youre trying to push it too hard. Also a lot cheaper.

Also check out used equipment in the classifieds here

I have an audio pipe apsm2000. I am running it in 2 ohm on 2 sa15's. I bought it from a buddy for 75$ bnib. I was very skeptical of it but after 3 months and several 4 hr road trips I am very impressed . It's a solid little amp. I am actually thinking of getting another and strapping them just to see what the SA's can take.

Other than that the sq 1200 gets great reviews as well.

What are u planning on powering?

from what i read the highfonics don't have clean power. i'll pass on that. still interested in the cadence though. is the cadence the older or newer style?
AudioQ and hifonics have used some identical boards in the past. I'd be shocked if the 1200.1 board couldn't be found in a maxxonics product.

Also inb4 the name on the heatsink makes one far supperior to the other.

AudioQ and hifonics have used some identical boards in the past. I'd be shocked if the 1200.1 board couldn't be found in a maxxonics product.
Also inb4 the name on the heatsink makes one far supperior to the other.
On a related subject, my "cheap and inferior" HFi 2500 uses the exact same board as a BRZ2400.

I have a Hifonics 1206d I can ship you for $110. Solid amp. Has a few scratches but works 100%. If you can afford the AQ, honestly Id get that, but if you want something a little cheaper, I got you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.