Best low budget amp with clean power

PA-1500 - Nakamichi 1200 Watt RMS Mono Digital Bass 1 Ohm Amplifier with Remote $249 at woofers etc. Does more than 1200 RMS and is very clean power.

Great amps. Will put out more than rated, clean power. Above your budget though, so not sure why you're asking.
Apparently it's not out of my price range. I can get a new condition one for $190. I heard they are a power hog though.

Apparently it's not out of my price range. I can get a new condition one for $190. I heard they are a power hog though.
Shouldn't be a power hog. It's class D and high quality. Usually when someone claims an amp of that quality is a power hog, they have something wrong in their setup. Just my experience.

By the way, that's a good price on that amp. I'd take it over the AQ1200 any day, and I own an AQ2200.

Is that like the vfl 80.1?
Smaller, and Ill bet more power!!These are small Class D amps, and shell out some Insane Clean Power,from My experience of the 4480.1D American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid,I have 2, and ea is 1ohm stable@2250 rms ea,and They look fantastic, and sound absolutely amazing.ill say, that this is the only amp that I have been happy enough that I actually sat Down My old school Zed made Cheaters.Just My experience,and couldnt be happier.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and Ive been through alot/alot of amps,and always went back to my Zed cheaters, until now.Great amps! Id hit Mylows up on it,or a smaller one for your sub.My amp is supposed to be 1/2ohm stable, though I havent tried them as of yet, but 1ohm is plenty, and stable with plenty of power.More than I anticipated.I would not hesitate in getting one,and close to a TRUE 1000watts for under $200 bucks is insane!

Smaller, and Ill bet more power!!These are small Class D amps, and shell out some Insane Clean Power,from My experience of the 4480.1D American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid,I have 2, and ea is 1ohm stable@2250 rms ea,and They look fantastic, and sound absolutely amazing.ill say, that this is the only amp that I have been happy enough that I actually sat Down My old school Zed made Cheaters.Just My experience,and couldnt be happier.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and Ive been through alot/alot of amps,and always went back to my Zed cheaters, until now.Great amps! Id hit Mylows up on it,or a smaller one for your sub.My amp is supposed to be 1/2ohm stable, though I havent tried them as of yet, but 1ohm is plenty, and stable with plenty of power.More than I anticipated.I would not hesitate in getting one,and close to a TRUE 1000watts for under $200 bucks is insane!
Why don't they list those amps on American Bass's website? Are they an older model or newer model and they need to update their site?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.