Thoughts of amplifier Power Acoustik RZ4-2000D

Participant count
  • Participant list
What powe do u think ill het I need a very small chasis amp at leasr 100 per channel best at 125 I figured since its 160 it will do at least 120 per channel

If you're looking for small form factor on a budget, stick with PPI and go for a Phantom P900.4. Does more than 125 per channel and the same crossover network as on the BKs. Up your budget a bit over the PPI and you can get a Massive Audio Nano Bit 4-channel (those things are effing TINY). Otherwise, price no object, you're looking at the MMATS SQ4160. And that's an amp worth saving for.

If you figure that amp does about 50% of rated power it will probably work just fine. In that case 80W x 4 is still a fine amount of power. PM me if you want to spend ~$200 and I can get you a Precision Power P900.4 coming your way.

If you're looking for small form factor on a budget, stick with PPI and go for a Phantom P900.4. Does more than 125 per channel and the same crossover network as on the BKs. Up your budget a bit over the PPI and you can get a Massive Audio Nano Bit 4-channel (those things are effing TINY). Otherwise, price no object, you're looking at the MMATS SQ4160. And that's an amp worth saving for.
what do you mean by same crossovers as BK's? what are BK's?

what do you mean by same crossovers as BK's? what are BK's?
Meant the PPI BK (black ice series) and the you have the same crossover adjustments on both the black ice and phantom amps which is more sophisticated than most anything in its price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.