best deck under $140

Participant count
  • Participant list

FLYNNT9
10+ year member

i read more then post
ok im on a budget and i need a deck asp. Ive done some searching and these are the the decks that I like best . FYI , all these decks are satilite ready , cd changer controls, mp3 /wav compatible . cant choose which one is the best buy. SONY cdx-f5005x ---- xm ready all of the above mentioned $135.00 free shipping KENWOOD kdc=mp225 sirius ready , ^ , $125.00 free shipping CLARION dx2545 mp sirius ready ,^, $139.00 free ship I was looking at pioneer but these were a better bang for buck . the kenwood is my 1st choice , sony 2nd, the clarion is there because i like the name and the clarion sirius satilite tuner is on sale for $49.99 on the zeb, ill be ordering today sometime so any information is good information . THANKS

Since everyone will tell you not to buy the Sony dont buy it.

Kenwood would be my first choice.

Pioneer above that but you dont want pioneer so that doesnt really matter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks i was going to buy the sony but i decided to ask first, one thing does this matter at all, the sony decks signal to noise is 105 and the kenwood is 90. anyway i was going to order the deh 3600 or 4600 but the 3600 doesnt have mp3 and the 4600 cost more then all these other deck ,it may be better but not by that much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.