Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Infinity - Kappa 60.11cs

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Alpine - SPR-60C

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • None of these, other - mentioned in comment

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Mount the tweeters no higher than the sail panels, and don't do A-pillar on-axis tweeters. I've tried several positions and ways of aiming tweeters and the sound cleaned up so much when I put my tweeters on the door panels instead of the A-pillars. This doesn't mean every vehicle must be done this way, but don't just slam the tweeters in somewhere and call it done.
As with most cars now-a-days, my car already has tweeter placement triangles. I would not prefer to modify my car place them anywhere else.

Thanks for the opinion though.

Hey Kracked_dudeYou should go to a shop & have a listen for yourself.

I have listen to the JBL's which sound nice for the price.

They need some EQing to get them to open up.

The tweeter is warm, but kind of flat sounding.

The upper midrange in the mid wasn't harsh, but kind of dull sounding.

The lower midbass was strong.

How much power do you have?

Don't forget to deaden your doors.

Placement, aiming, tuning, will have you happy in the end
There is no way to listen any of these speakers live here where I live.

As long as lower mid bass is strong, & tweeters aren't harsh, I am absolutely fine... esp with many excellent reviews all over the web.

Will definitely go for deadening the doors, & I am yet to buy an amp. Thanks for the mini review!

I like the JBLs but my only complaint is there metal top tweeter is a little to bright for me, but most metal top tweeters are too bright for me
Have you actually heard JBLs? I am asking because I have read at many places that although they have metal top tweeters, but sound ain't harsh.

Shame you don't have Morel speakers on your list, they have superior midrange and a really sweet silk tweeter.
Oh boy... I was unaware. Now seriously considering them after reading the reviews (of Tempo 6). How do you rate the brightness of the tweeters? And have you heard the JBL MS 62C as well?

It is now between JBL & Morel.

Have you actually heard JBLs? I am asking because I have read at many places that although they have metal top tweeters, but sound ain't harsh.
Yes I have but like I stated im not to keen on any metal top tweet but that's just my ears

As with most cars now-a-days, my car already has tweeter placement triangles. I would not prefer to modify my car place them anywhere else.Thanks for the opinion though.

I saw an Infinity set is easy to fit to replace the factory Elantra tweeters and woofers. If your Elantra has the standard high door location for tweeters you'll want a small tweeter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...