Best cars for spl

musclehead
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
san diego
guys this dipsh!t hit me and wrecked my car. its probably a total because the car is a 1990 and worth about $3500. im thinking about buying an ol' school monte carlo ss or stay economical and get another honda. i did hate the gas mileage of my last ss so i should take that into consideration. anyway i will spend between 3 and 4 grand from a private owner. in that price range what car would be the best for spl. i like honda, toyota and general motors.

i had a crx before, but i had no subs. i may look into a crx si that is original, with low miles. i wish i could get a monte carlo ss and a crx. i can keep dreamin'.

Originally posted by Woodmister The Mazda 323 is a little hatchback like the CRX...
Yeah...and you can get 4.5 cubes out of it below the back seat, staying within the wheel wells, and not even going right but up against the hatch...we used it as an SPL vehicle one year and it worked well - though you cant fit a decent sized alt in it without doing some modifications...back seats fold down, so turn it into a two seater with a wall:D

- Steve

do not get a 92 cavalier z24...thats for **** sure....i had to move some stuff just to be able to mount a fuse holder in the engine bay.......god ****!

get a monte carlo ss on some spinners...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have an eclipse turbo... about 3.5 more cubic feet of trunk space than a civic hatch and over 100 more horsepower to boot.

Gas mileage on Eclipse: 23 city, 31 highway

Gas mileage on Civic HX: 32 city, 31 highway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.