Best Car you've worked on?

any pics...i'd love to see the systems setup in nicer cars....
ive got a couple of a ferrari i worked on, the bentley is still in progress

unfortunately most of the really nice cars i've worked on, the owners really only want things like upgraded compatibility (ipod etc) and more options (sat radio, navigation). a lot of the time its difficult to even convince them to upgrade speakers and amps! (middle aged guys)

Limited edition 911 turbo (211 of 250)

Gallardo

RR phantom

On the RR I had to remove a some woodgrain trim that I found out if you break one piece you have to buy the whole entire new set because they are colormatched perfectly by all being made out of the exact same tree.

It was like $47,000 for the kit.

In all most of the time it ***** working on super highend cars because the owners are soo anal.

I did a Sirius radio in a 760 on time and dash mounted the antenna and the owner made me bring out a measuring tape to center the antenna exactly in the center of the dash. Funny thing was due to the dash design exactly center looked strange and he had me move it bascially where I had it the first time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.