Best buy guy full of **** or am i *******

yes minnesota does **** for car audio. theres some place around here called sound decision and they have nice stuff but its literally 3 if not 4 times more expensive than the same **** online. shyts bunk

Yea but I think you guys are being way to hard on them. I just looked at the application for best buy and there is zero experience required to work as a car audio salesman. So when your asking them questions you could quite literally be asking something they know nothing about. Im a landscapper for a living and we do allot of lawn mowing. that doesnt mean I know every single **** thing about grass.

for the guys at best buy its there job and for us its our hobbies of course we are going to know a **** ton more than they do because they are salesman

I asked one of the installers if he could help me solder a wire real fast and he told me he would have to charge me a full install to do so. I think best buy has some big ******** installers.
And be liable when whatever you soldered fucked up? Best Buy has a lot of overhead with insurance on that shit. He was a bit of a douche, but he has his reasons(manager has their reasons).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.