Best buy guy full of **** or am i *******

this^ you should sell me that 35 amp alt from ford festiva, i need dat shyt
ok, deal. its yours.

Anyway, don't trip.. because best buy is minnesota's best and only option for local car audio straight up. Theres car audio installation shops but no resellers of high end audio equipment

thank god for the internet

ok, deal. its yours.
Anyway, don't trip.. because best buy is minnesota's best and only option for local car audio straight up. Theres car audio installation shops but no resellers of high end audio equipment

thank god for the internet
^This Midwest Custom Concepts its just as expensive if not a little more, but I guess they have a new owner and he stopped in Kwiktrip and I talked to him, seems pretty cool told me not to be scared by the prices, just come talk to him and he'll knock some off, I'm like BOSS! but they're Rockford nutthuggers.

salesmen that are paid minimum wage with no commission and there discount prices are crap now. best buy ***** for everything. even batteries
I'm probably going to buy my refrigerator, washer, and dryer from Best Buy for the new house. So they aren't bad for EVERYTHING. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif The only conflict is that I want Samsung appliances and the wife wants LG...

salesmen that are paid minimum wage with no commission and there discount prices are crap now. best buy ***** for everything. even batteries
they get paid more than that. when i worked there 13 years ago i got basically 12 bucks an hour in the bay. so their discount is crap now? used to be good

I asked one of the installers if he could help me solder a wire real fast and he told me he would have to charge me a full install to do so. I think best buy has some big ******** installers.

Come on guys.... it's best buy, we know they're a joke, let's quit expecting so much out of them! They can only spew out what they've been fed. They've been fed Alpine and Kicker all day, that's all they'll spew out.

However they managed to stall the car though, even at ANY volume, would seriously concern me.

they get paid more than that. when i worked there 13 years ago i got basically 12 bucks an hour in the bay. so their discount is crap now? used to be good
The one I worked at a few years ago, I actually opened the location, worked back in car audio and made 8 bucks, along with all my fellow car audio, and computer salesmen. The discount was awesome when I was there. My cousin works there now, and it's not as good. Only like 50 bucks off a tv, but accessories are still good deals. He wires for 20 bucks. So it's not bad but not as good.

I do agree about the appliances, and TVs if you catch a deal is great. I saw a Sony tv with a ps3, and choice of two games for under 1000 bucks, so they do have great deals but my location's employees are just stupid at best.

dont argue with the bestbuy sales guy!! he makes $8 a hour and no's his ****!!! and NEVER argue with there installers there mecp certified!!! they cant be wrong!!

fvck a bestbuy in the azz with a shorted out 0g power lead....

The one I worked at a few years ago, I actually opened the location, worked back in car audio and made 8 bucks, along with all my fellow car audio, and computer salesmen. The discount was awesome when I was there. My cousin works there now, and it's not as good. Only like 50 bucks off a tv, but accessories are still good deals. He wires for 20 bucks. So it's not bad but not as good.
I do agree about the appliances, and TVs if you catch a deal is great. I saw a Sony tv with a ps3, and choice of two games for under 1000 bucks, so they do have great deals but my location's employees are just stupid at best.
then again when i worked there, they carried hifonics, good fosgate like the punch 800a2,the hot setup,etc

I got "interviewed" by some d-bag in the car audio department. I lost him in about the first 3 minutes of questions. I got asked, can you run more than 1 woofer on an amp? WTF kind of question is that? Is the level of knowledge you need to work there? I laughed at this dude. You know, he was trying to ask me tricky questions, like I wouldn't know. You know, just another customer that thinks he knows what he's talking about, well I actually for the most part do. Gah those guys are idiots.

I'm probably going to buy my refrigerator, washer, and dryer from Best Buy for the new house. So they aren't bad for EVERYTHING. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif The only conflict is that I want Samsung appliances and the wife wants LG...
dude go to sears lol...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.