Best budget headunit under 150

this

image.png

yeah they right about pioneer but staying closer to the $150 u can find the sony mex100 (i think it is) it actual does 40rms x 4 has small separate amp i believe.. my kenwood x301 can be found $119 or so has time alignment, hp and lp xovers, 13 band eq, 24 bit da converter and 4v preamps, bt, usb it's real good for the $.. get the sony if u can find it on sale, found one on ebay for $168, look around..

What’s the best budget headunit for under 150.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_138557_JVC-KD-X350BTS.html

Or Pioneer FH-S701BS if you want a double din. All active network capable, 4 volt pre outs, 24 bit dacs, 13 band EQs, time alignment etc...

Personal experience with the jvc 340bts, not that far off from my 80 prs sound quality wise after tuning. The JVC actually has Q factor in the EQ which actually puts it above the pioneer alternative for tuning capability. The JVC has a more relaxed/mellow/warm kind of sound while the pioneer will have a much brighter sound from the start with no tuning so its your preference there, head units do have their own sound signatures.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_138557_JVC-KD-X350BTS.html
Or Pioneer FH-S701BS if you want a double din. All active network capable, 4 volt pre outs, 24 bit dacs, 13 band EQs, time alignment etc...

Personal experience with the jvc 340bts, not that far off from my 80 prs sound quality wise after tuning. The JVC actually has Q factor in the EQ which actually puts it above the pioneer alternative for tuning capability. The JVC has a more relaxed/mellow/warm kind of sound while the pioneer will have a much brighter sound from the start with no tuning so its your preference there, head units do have their own sound signatures.
hey buddy the link did now work can you send me the model number for the jvc

Just ordered the Jvc x350s and I also ordered those silverflutes and tweeters. Any good budget 4 channel you have in mind ? Also how much power can those tweeters and silverflute 6.5 handle
Pioneer gm 8604 . I Said this like 3 times already. Unlimited power. Ive seen ppl throw 250 at the flutes and 100 at those vifas

would not shock me at all lol
ikr? his sig says 2 taramps 15k's. When i was a sound guy for live bands, the biggest rig i ran was right at 30k watts, but that was on 220v and SEVERAL crown and QSC amps to EV hi-pacs(six sets of dual 15"s and 2" compression horns) and 6 dual 18 compression wedge sub boxes. Ran that rig for about 5 years. Crazy to think that a person has that much power running just the subs in a Sienna

ikr? his sig says 2 taramps 15k's. When i was a sound guy for live bands, the biggest rig i ran was right at 30k watts, but that was on 220v and SEVERAL crown and QSC amps to EV hi-pacs(six sets of dual 15"s and 2" compression horns) and 6 dual 18 compression wedge sub boxes. Ran that rig for about 5 years. Crazy to think that a person has that much power running just the subs in a Sienna
jeff probably got nuclear power plant under his hood., i mean 6 31 agms come on..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.