best box for kicker compVR 12"s

I have 2 12" CVR's inverted in a 2.461 box that is 16"H x 36"W x 10"D (external) and underpowering them at the moment, and they sound quality is great for CVR's, and they really kick too.

Swick

CVR's do sound much better in ported enclosures like blimblam said, but if you don't have the room for them, they sound good in a well built sealed too.

Swick

I'm kinda asking the same question but for an 02' Tahoe with a third row seat. http://caraudiofactory.com/20002007-chevy-tahoe-p-238.html this is something I'm interested in and when I contacted that site someone said I could get it ported for $20 more. Question is after driver displacement and port I'm pretty sure it'll go from 1.90 sealed to less than the 1.75 Kicker recommends after porting it. I'm thinking of 29 for a number to tune it to for some sound quality.

Anybody close to 90650 interested in building it so I won't get spanked on the shipping. Or plans with a how-to and I could paypal someone some money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.