best battery?

For under $200 yellowtop is probably one of the better ones. Kinetik is better, but a local dealer will cost you $260+. May find it on the internet cheaper.

Check out powermaster XS series.. those things are beasts.. might wanna check out their lawsuit against kinetik and others on their website.. they are filing a LAWSUIT against other companies for not having products that live up to what the companies say they do...

so if powermaster (steve meade, stevemeadedesigns.com, swears by them now) has the balls to file a lawsuit for that, you know their products dominate and HAVE to do what they say they do, otherwise that lawsuit would have ripped their balls off for false prosecution while committing fraud themselves as well if the products didn't really do what they said they did (because if your products weren't what you said they were, I doubt you would attack others with a LEGAL LAWSUIT for the same thing, that would be suicide). And as compared to Kinetik's top 12-14v battery (HC2400) which houses 2600 Amps, powermasters XS D3100 (I think that's the model number) houses like 3200-3400 Amps can't remember exactly. They are equally priced too, Powermaster being the better bet. check em out.

ok so cardiscountstereos.com sells kenetic and i did want one till i read what yal say bout them. i was wanting to get 2 batts for around 200 and at that site a kenetic 600 is 110 and the 800 is 120 so is it worth gettin 2 800's over 1 1000 cause price wise not much difference plus aouldn't 2 batts be good like just run parrallel from the main to 1 batt then from that to the next and run 1 amp off each or does it not work like that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.