Best Bang for My Buck

Participant count
  • Participant list

dusttopia

Sorry, I feel like I should clarify that I'm a bit of a noob. With that out of the way, I have a 97 Grand Cherokee with a stock head unit (and stock speakers). I'm looking to upgrading my car's sound system and I thought I would start with the head unit. Looked around a bit but was kinda overwhelmed by the choices. I've heard good things about Alpine & Pioneer are these the best?

Basically I want something with an aux in, usb, a cd player, and it wouldn't hurt to have lots of pretty colors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I don't need bluetooth and don't really want to pay the extra money for installation/materials. Above all, however, it has to sound good. Thanks for you help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recently bought a Pioneer DEH-X7500HD off sonic electronix and I'm happy with it. It's fairly cheap, it has 3 sets of 4v pre outs and the Eq on it isn't to bad. It also has any color you could want and the sound quality is actually pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.