best around $300 15s (pair)

Just a tad over your budget but american bass xfl's. I'd recommend TNT's but that's a bit more power than I'd wanna throw at them. I imagine the quality of the xfls would be the same as the tnts

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Really just a trade off in cone area... More cone area is (generally) easier to get loud with. You'll have people that swear by a certain size but I've used them all besides 21"s and don't really notice difference in anything. Space constraint is the issue most have when determining a size.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

okay cause its alot cheaper to get a pair of xfl 12s just wondering if the 15s would be louder/deeper in the pro audio world i have some 18's that are night and day with the double 12s i started off with, this is what is making me want to get bigger

lol if you can find some used fi ssd 15's id do that. ive been looking for a nice used fi sp4 15 or something like it for a while

lol if you can find some used fi ssd 15's id do that. ive been looking for a nice used fi sp4 15 or something like it for a while
would love to have em i want something a little musical and something that cant hit highs and lows

to me you sound like an idiot. you have 3000 watts that probably costed you 1000$ but you expect to spend 150 on a pair of decent woofer that you wont smoke? thats like turning your wife into a ***** and then getting mad when she finds a bigger ****..

]first off with 3000 watts you better have an upgraded alt of your asking for trouble. second we know nothing about the car you have or box your going to use.

to me you sound like an idiot. you have 3000 watts that probably costed you 1000$ but you expect to spend 150 on a pair of decent woofer that you wont smoke? thats like turning your wife into a ***** and then getting mad when she finds a bigger ****..]first off with 3000 watts you better have an upgraded alt of your asking for trouble. second we know nothing about the car you have or box your going to use.
Totally dependent on his enclosure. He's never going to see 3000w out of that amp, especially not on music. A big battery in the back with a big 3 will be sufficient in most cases.

thats like turning your wife into a ***** and then getting mad when she finds a bigger ****..
057.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.