Best American made subwoofer

thats what i said n****
4aa693c0.jpg

a4c6a4ac.jpg

1f6b5fdf.jpg

hand built and designed in america is the best way to go because u get what you want not a shelf woofer that fits the masses.

fyi the cheap "spl" i was out for many yrs b4 they were ;p

What sub is this???
that is the new jl slim sub - like the tw5 -13" sub - now going to be made in a 10 & 12 "

the TW5 one of the best sounding shallow subs i have used, i said sounding!, not ment to be a SPL sub, but a 13" sub that only needs .75 cubes, you can fit it behind panels, in center councils, glassed formfitted boxes, but it is not cheap.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Kodas like big sealed boxes and can't handle power. I shredded the surround on my 8 in .4ft³ and 350w My 10s on 1000w for the pair one coil...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Who had that Badazzed Astro Van?? I remember going to Austin seeing that ride. That thing made Earth pavement move about 50 ft before I got close...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
I hear ya. There are so many good deals on speakers too. My kid is 16, so loud is better than SQ. LOL... I really like the sound of the PPI...

About this thread

xtremelegend

10+ year member
xtremelegend
blue springs, mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from