Best 6x9 Car Speakers Review

danmathew

Speaker Champion
You may looking for the best 6x9 speakers for your car. I was also searching for it and got a suitable solution from my end. When you are ready to purchase a set of speakers, don’t buy the first set you see. You need to be careful and keep a few things in mind. It's going to take a little research to find the best speaker that fulfills your demand, so be prepared to do a little work along the way.

But, don’t worry, I m here to help! I have exhaustively researched the 6 x 9 speakers on the market for me and I would like to share with you guys, have a look the best 6x9 speakers for your car & enjoy.

Might help to some people of your background car audio exp rather than full reviews of diff brands/models of speakers which can easily be found on the internet.

While I'm at it, I don't condone 6x9's....but would rather get a nice 6.5" comp set in it's place instead.

Might help to some people of your background car audio exp rather than full reviews of diff brands/models of speakers which can easily be found on the internet.
While I'm at it, I don't condone 6x9's....but would rather get a nice 6.5" comp set in it's place instead.

I will post a review of 6.5 as well in the future and also will come up with single speakers that i have

or just ditch the rears completely and run a fully active front stage and dont get your sound stage destroyed by the rears. Retaining the ability to time align each mid and tweeter individually as well.

or just ditch the rears completely and run a fully active front stage and dont get your sound stage destroyed by the rears.
Who said anything about rears?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Only rears I wanna see is at a beach of hot bikini'd women!!

Btw...6x9's appear in front doors too....

Who said anything about rears?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Only rears I wanna see is at a beach of hot bikini'd women!!
ha ha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I know, my sienna had stock 6x9s. Now its two 10 inch midbasses lol. Fk the beach, hit up a vegas strip joint instead, much better than those boney beach girls with no curves.

I know, my sienna had stock 6x9s. Now its two 10 inch midbasses lol. Fk the beach, hit up a vegas strip joint instead, much better than those boney beach girls with no curves.
So did my wife's Town and Country van. Been to Vegas many times bro...there isn't a time where people aren't partying there!! Stayed at MGM and Excaliber many times.

I will post a review of 6.5 as well in the future and also will come up with single speakers that i have
Going back to this because.....hate to burst your fulfilling needs bubble but many of us have reviews already with diff brands, wattages, which sounds good with what paired with tweeters, etc. Your basically gonna be wasting your time. Not only that, but internet gives great defined searching for that on other sites too besides this one.

Going back to this because.....hate to burst your fulfilling needs bubble but many of us have reviews already with diff brands, wattages, which sounds good with what paired with tweeters, etc. Your basically gonna be wasting your time. Not only that, but internet gives great defined searching for that on other sites too besides this one.
But still i will give it a try //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.