Best 6.5 subs

Mr4ces

Tx
Wanting to add a little bass to my sierra crew cab thinking of going with two 6.5 subs instead of 8s I don’t want nothing loud just something to give me more bass so I was looking at jl, sundown but any other that would sound great.

Wanting to add a little bass to my sierra crew cab thinking of going with two 6.5 subs instead of 8s I don’t want nothing loud just something to give me more bass so I was looking at jl, sundown but any other that would sound great.

Screenshot_20220321-183541_Chrome.jpg

Might take a look at these as well.Amp to serve justice and compact

Out of curiosity, why run a 6.5" sub with just 8mm of Xmax lime the CT sub when you could run an Anarchy on less power and get 12.5mm of xmax with an Xbl^2 motor?

I know the Anarchy isn't a sub technically, but it has a lower Fs than the meso, and alot of HT guys have built tapped horns/ported enclosures for them with great success.

Matt

Out of curiosity, why run a 6.5" sub with just 8mm of Xmax lime the CT sub when you could run an Anarchy on less power and get 12.5mm of xmax with an Xbl^2 motor?

I know the Anarchy isn't a sub technically, but it has a lower Fs than the meso, and alot of HT guys have built tapped horns/ported enclosures for them with great success.

Matt
these used to be depending on the forum, a go to. Also think they are still cheaper than most things they are compared to.

these used to be depending on the forum, a go to. Also think they are still cheaper than most things they are compared to.

Yea, I'm not sure what happened. I'm cramming a set in my doors for midbass duty right now. Soonish I will be looking at making a pair of the 20hz tapped horns that use them as well. 100 bux for a pair is a price I couldn't beat.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...