Best 2 12"s woofers or single 15" for $1000 on 3500watts

Well, im starting to lean with a single 15" now. Im trying to aim at $500 +-150-200 for the single sub. Im going to strap two SK-1500.1s so i need a D1

My options im considering as of right now

Fi SP4 15 D1

AQ HDC4 15 D1

Fi BTL n2 15 D1

DC Level 5 15 D1 (not sure the pricing on these so idk)

I would fork out for a Level 6 but there is no 15 for it; plus 4500 watts lolol

OP, don't bother spending more than you have to. Buying a 3 or 4hp motor won't matter. You are not pushing enough to make use of something with super stiff suspensions and massive motors.
Get the most efficient pair of 12's that will handle 1.5k each thermally.
I thought I sold him well in his power range due to this exact post.

At 88 db sensitivity, they are very good for 12's. Most 15's are in the 88-89 sensitivity, and 12's are in the 85-86 range usually.
Technically it is a 13.5" round equivalent, so I can see the reason for the abnormal sensitivity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.