Best 15 subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bigjon69420

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm looking to upgrade .y subs what's the best 15 inch subs? Looking to spend less then 500 each going to be running 2 5000 watt amps with a rms of 1850 each. Just blew a set of power acustics. I paid 300$ for the pair they are suppose to handle 1900 rms but obviously can't. And suggestions would be great. I just ordered two battarys so I'm doing a major upgrade here thanks

I'm looking to upgrade .y subs what's the best 15 inch subs? Looking to spend less then 500 each going to be running 2 5000 watt amps with a rms of 1850 each. Just blew a set of power acustics. I paid 300$ for the pair they are suppose to handle 1900 rms but obviously can't. And suggestions would be great. I just ordered two battarys so I'm doing a major upgrade here thanks

Do you want 2-15's for $500? If so, a pair of XFL15's would do the trick.

2ohm dvc Is either going to be wired to a 4 Ohm or 1 ohm if you’re going one amp per sub and most big boy 15’s are going to laugh at that amps real power at 4 ohm. That amp is one ohm stable but I doubt gets anywhere near 3k let alone 2k at one ohm. I would target a solid 1k rms woofer that can take more....the xfl fits that bill and will take more power should you decide on amp upgrade later. An x15 is dope but isn’t apples to apples with the amps your using.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.