I think i got a good deal?

Boosted hog

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mar 26, 2020
Utah
What's up I'm new to this forum but have been into car audio for a few years! Couple days ago i picked up 2 10" alpine type r's in a ported box, with a sundown saz-1000D amp, another alpine MRP-F300 amp, 2 more older cheap amps (MTX, pioneer), a kenwood touch-screen double din thats a few years old, and an older cheap 12" pioneer sub. Got it all together for $220 and everything works as it should! I think I got a great deal considering the 2 alpine subs + sundown amp would go for more than that alone where I live. Anybody used the sundown saz-1000d before? I know its an older amp but everything i found online speaks highly of it and the company.

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
What are your plans with them? Sell the type R's, mtx amp, f300 amp, and the pioneer sub. Which Pioneer amp? If it's for mids/highs then you are good. Sundown for the bass, Pioneer on the highs, and hopefully a decent HU (model #)? Now, just get a decent component set and pair of subs and call it the day.

Reactions: Boosted hog

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
What's up I'm new to this forum but have been into car audio for a few years! Couple days ago i picked up 2 10" alpine type r's in a ported box, with a sundown saz-1000D amp, another alpine MRP-F300 amp, 2 more older cheap amps (MTX, pioneer), a kenwood touch-screen double din thats a few years old, and an older cheap 12" pioneer sub. Got it all together for $220 and everything works as it should! I think I got a great deal considering the 2 alpine subs + sundown amp would go for more than that alone where I live. Anybody used the sundown saz-1000d before? I know its an older amp but everything i found online speaks highly of it and the company.
Sorry, but yes, you scored.

Reactions: Boosted hog
OP
Boosted hog

Boosted hog

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mar 26, 2020
Utah

Attachments

Reactions: JTF Vegas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• J

Trending topics

Latest classifieds