Best 12" 500-600 watt?

Good job taking our advices
JLW6's value-to-cost ratio is too low in my opinion

Phoenix Gold-RSdC124 didn't look too bad, but I hated my last PG RSd sub so much that I couldn't get myself to buy another one.

I don't know where IA, Beyond Audio Inhuman or RD Sonance are sold (couldn't find any sources on the web and no dealers within a 4 hour drive)

JBL GTO didn't have as much power handling as I was looking for

RE Audio-SE12 didn't look like it had a very flat frequency response according to their Thiele/Small parameters, although it's still probably better than the Alpine R-Series sub I currently have

I'll post how well or poor the Eclipse SW6210 work out.

Boooo. I think you would have been plenty happy with RE SE's. They sound great in the recommended enclosure/tuning, they get fairly loud,reasonably priced, will take more power than stated and built quite nicely as most of RE's equipt. I have two going in the wifes car.

Pg RSDc

Crossfire BMF

Both great subs IMO

Both great SQ but the BMF gets a lot louder

I also like the JL W6v2 but it is too expensive.

Boooo. I think you would have been plenty happy with RE SE's. They sound great in the recommended enclosure/tuning, they get fairly loud,reasonably priced, will take more power than stated and built quite nicely as most of RE's equipt. I have two going in the wifes car.
x2. also nice subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.