Best 10" Subwoofer under $100?

tonaayyy

NY
Hey guys,

New kid on the forum. Still in college and pretty much broke haha

Just wanted to upgrade my sound system and I figured you guys knew the best!

What 10" subwoofer do you think is the best bang for buck under $100. I'm just starting out so I figured I'd start there and work my way up.

I appreciate the advice!

there is no best
Exactly, there are great options for the OP's needs, once they are given. Now if more people understood that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you want even cheaper - I built a system with the Lanzar MAX10 and I've been impressed with it so far. Ridiculous cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.