Best 10" SQ Sub under $300 ?

Mixman
Premium Member

Premium Member
I want a good sub for mainly SQ and a little SPL. I came doen to three subs :

JL Audio 10W6V2

Infinity Kappa Perfect 10VQ

Elemental Design 11OV2

Which of these will have the tightest bass with the most impact ? I will be using it with a JL 500/1 amp.

please remove the infinity from that list :sigh:

image dyanmics IDQ10v2

Image Dynamics IDMax10v3 (most output \ power handeling)

Soundsplinter RL-i

Arc Flatline

JLW6v2

OZ Audio Matrix Eliete

these are all subs i would consider. there are more, i cant think of them at the moment.

oh, maybe TYPERFTW?

please remove the infinity from that list :sigh:

image dyanmics IDQ10v2

Image Dynamics IDMax10v3 (most output \ power handeling)

Soundsplinter RL-i

Arc Flatline

JLW6v2

OZ Audio Matrix Eliete

these are all subs i would consider. there are more, i cant think of them at the moment.

oh, maybe TYPERFTW?
i have seen the flatlines, but i have yet to hear them. what do they sound like, comparable to what?

Ok.....I just came back from a car audio shop. A box in my trunk is gonna kill a lot of space and this will be a family car. I am going to need a freeair sub for my setup to fit in the space where my factory sub is located. I think that knocks out the 10W6V2, unless an expensive custom box is built under the deck to house the sub.

How good do freeair subs sound ? What's the best 10" freeair ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.