Benz A Class - Harman Kardon Logic 7

Participant count
  • Participant list
Generally premium setups aren't that good, however JBL does good work in the car audio sector and I wouldn't be suprised if it isn't a good system. Check if the dealer has any available for you to listen to. My MS-8 unit, which is made by the same company uses logic 7 and it made the bose in my cadillac actually listenable if that tells you anything. If staging is a big deal for you I'd go for it.

What i'm looking for, is a bass heavy setup, deep bass with clear mids and highs!

Harman Kardon adds more speakers to the car right? Once you buy the car, you can't really add more speakers yourself, can you??

I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction, but if you have a high end car audio shop near you give them a chance to talk to you about that vehicle. Even JBL premium sound packages get upgraded all the time. I would not be surprised if JBL's car audio division has nothing at all to do with the OEM car audio division.

What i'm looking for, is a bass heavy setup, deep bass with clear mids and highs!
Harman Kardon adds more speakers to the car right? Once you buy the car, you can't really add more speakers yourself, can you??

You can ask around your local car shop that works on higher-end cars and see if they have an audio package for your A class. Most of the people on this forum are outside of Greece so we aren't quite sure about how the car audio market is over there.

If you can afford that car, I'd take it to a shop, but yes you can buy aftermarket audio components and install them. Either DIY and buy things on the internet, or you can buy gear from a shop and have them install it OR buy the gear online and let them install what you buy. Even a modest aftermarket can do much better than the upgraded setup your looking at, but it will cost more. My suggestion if you go that route, get a JBL ms-8 since your car has locations that work well for logic 7. After that head to a local reputable car audio shop and audition some speakers. Europe has plenty of brands made over there so you'll have lots of options. It'll cost you more than the 1k your looking at now, but you should be very happy with no urge to upgrade when it's all said and done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.