media is muted (not paused) when receiving a phone call on AVH 2450bt

Participant count
  • Participant list

agano

Giza
I recently bought Pioneer AVH 2450bt. it is a CD/DVD receiver with bluetooth functionality.

It works fine but I have a big concern.

The case is when I receive or initiate a phone call over the Bluetooth connection; the call is initiated successfully, no concerns regarding the call at all... but when the call is over and the AVH units gets back to the media that was running before (track on the USB device for example), the track was not paused... it seems it was muted and running in the background. If the call is long I can even end up by having another track because simply the music was muted and running in the background and not paused.

I wonder if there is a setting to change to make it pause the song not mute it ... or it is a bug? .. or a gap in the design?

Thanks,

can only be muted on all the avhp and dehp models, not too sure about the newer models without the p-bus port. turn the headunit off and hold the source button for an extra menu.

can only be muted on all the avhp and dehp models, not too sure about the newer models without the p-bus port. turn the headunit off and hold the source button for an extra menu.
Thanks alot (side show). I tried to get the extra menu by holding the Src button but I got nothing. Do you know alternative way?

Thanks,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

agano

agano
Giza
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
agano