bay area

yea idk my camcorder records in .mod files and like youtube is all "wtf is that?" and im like "just upload tha ****" and its like "f off buddy im chillin" :|

skittles needs 2 more sx's so he can get 3000wx1ohm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and a side loading horn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yea idk my camcorder records in .mod files and like youtube is all "wtf is that?" and im like "just upload tha ****" and its like "f off buddy im chillin" :|

skittles needs 2 more sx's so he can get 3000wx1ohm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and a side loading horn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
yeah, with a kinetik he'll definately have the power for it... he's got the space too.

btw lol @ you're youtube analogy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

lol i think mr.p wants me to pay for his project in my car.

dont bother messing with my video. if you even got anything. ill make one with this amp.

ill save all the results so that we can compare it at the next meet. maybe do it in a few months when we all work out some kinks or get new stuff.

outspoken - remember that think you said about your ears 5 min after? i can still feel mine. lol. dude 138db isnt bad. that thing sounded really good. i liked it a lot. new box should get the sub lower like you wanted.

i had a blast guys. and we have a lot more guys in the area that could have come to a meet but just couldnt make it. maybe we can do it again at the end winter break when people have a little more time.

I should be able to make it if its sometime during a weekend toward the end of christmas break. I would love to go to one of these meets if you guys decide to have another one.

I'd for go again man it was fun.hopefully nextime ill have 1/0, the big 3 done, and a ported box. Oh and amplify my door speakers.oh and big thanx for setting up my gain! You guys got really nice systems and ima have fun trying to improve like you

you got a killer sub man. just need to play around with it to get it to wang. you can play with the HU settings now. just leave the bass at 0 and the loud off or at low if you really want it. everything else, set however.

I'd for go again man it was fun.hopefully nextime ill have 1/0, the big 3 done, and a ported box. Oh and amplify my door speakers.oh and big thanx for setting up my gain! You guys got really nice systems and ima have fun trying to improve like you
you got a killer sub man. just need to play around with it to get it to wang. you can play with the HU settings now. just leave the bass at 0 and the loud off or at low if you really want it. everything else, set however.
x2 on what skittles said, once you port that thing you're gonna need a good front stage... that L7 is definately capable of getting stupid loud... what kind of front speakers do you have? stock?

i swear its not my project i just really want to see you get loud loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif i want it so loud that i have to upgrade to keep in step //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i got one video up and uploading the next one ill link in a bit im gonna take a shower and get another video up as i worked on tuning it in a bit more.....you should see my back glass now...well you will when it gets uploaded....i mean im seriously afraid im going to break it.

for reference everyone. sub up port back "crx" style boxes are great they get stupid loud....but seriously if i turned my box around the quality of sound would go up 100% and my hatch would thank me...alot!...i think sub up port up is my preference...

videos soon

****...i missed the meet....had something to do right when i was in the area. so i headed back...... but Mr. P, now that i look at your sig do you drive down san pablo alot in Berkeley? I seen you bumping all the time, since i work at the uhual.

when you guys have another meet, i should have another system put together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.