battery wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

GotThemVibes90
10+ year member

IA
is there any way that i could have both my kinetik hc1400's installed in my car in the rear, but then have my frontbattery still be my stock car battery?

also... i have a 200A alternator, and realize that running it threw my stock battery to charge my kinetiks would **** **** up. so maybe what i'm asking is, is there a way to wire my rear battery's and my frontbattery to my alternator separately and successfully?

is there any way that i could have both my kinetik hc1400's installed in my car in the rear, but then have my frontbattery still be my stock car battery?
also... i have a 200A alternator, and realize that running it threw my stock battery to charge my kinetiks would **** **** up. so maybe what i'm asking is, is there a way to wire my rear battery's and my frontbattery to my alternator separately and successfully?
it wouldn't make any difference if you wired it that way or from front batts to back batts. either way your alt is going to be charging all the batts. at least i dont' know why it would make any difference.

Yes, it is called a battery isolator. There have been many other good threads on the different types of isolators. Use the search function //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.