Battery Question ??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cassinova
10+ year member

My stirred a lot of emotions per-say lol. I am looking for a battery for my car preferably 2 (one for the front and one for the back) I am running about 5200 Peak Watts (about 3000 RMS) in watts in my car. I have a stock alternator and its too much to replace. I wanted to know which is better for my system.

Optima Yellow tops

Optima Red tops (combination of either two)

Power Master

Kenetic

Duralast Gold

Excide

too much for me to comprehend I think it time to leave it to pros.

With a stock alternator your system will more than likely lag behind on charging your battery/batteries. Once this happens and if you do not charge the batteries completely you can/will sulfate them.

^^ this is true, adding more batteries is only going to put more load on that alternator....I know you don't want to hear that but its just how it works....But if your dead set on it, out of that line up I prefer Kinetik, you can also look into XS power, they have some pretty nice product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.