battery/power cell

Your best value is going to be an AGM battery from a local store. Sam's Club, Autozone, Sears, etc. You'd get a larger battery this way than anything I could ship to you for this budget.

new for $200 yes a sears agm or sams club, the sears die hard platinum is a rebadged odyssey. Or used one of those beefy sprinters boomsday is selling

new for $200 yes a sears agm or sams club, the sears die hard platinum is a rebadged odyssey. Or used one of those beefy sprinters boomsday is selling
I was thinking a energie pb2400 power cell batt from ebay or car I'd it's like $113 but thanks I really appreciate it!!!

I was thinking a energie pb2400 power cell batt from ebay or car I'd it's like $113 but thanks I really appreciate it!!!
car id has it for $98, but id look it up and ask before purchasing i know nothing about that batt seems beefy but you never know

car id has it for $98, but id look it up and ask before purchasing i know nothing about that batt seems beefy but you never know

Yes I only need the pb1200 but why not get the 2400 one for 98 lol yea I'm start lookn into them to how they r but that would be perfect and still have power left over!!!

Get a G31 DieHard platinum from sears, odyssey makes some of the best batteries on the market and they're affordable.

Or, go to Sam's club and get a duracell AGM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

okurk5

okurk5
Springfield, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomsday