Battery in trunk

rx7vert
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just want to make sure its ok to have a standard battery in the trunk. not a dry cell, just a regular old battery.

just want to make sure I'm not gonna get like nose hair cancer or something from it. i know they put off a few chemicals, but is it any risk to me driving the car? I have it in a battery box, but its not a sealed one, so it doesn't really do much except protect from spills.

anyone?

you should be fine, especially in the trunk. if you want, you can seal the battery box and run a 1/2 heater hose from the box to through the trunk floor. this will vent any gasses outside the vehicle.

Its just temporary, I'm about to get a stinger dry cell soon, I just needed something to keep my headlights lit at night while the bass is goin. **** itty bitty nissan alternator....

I need a h/o somethin bad. soon.... soon......

1997 altima gxe. automatic. its a great car, it just needs a fauking bigger alt than **** 100 amp. all systems about die when i get into heavy bass music. thats why I added the 2nd bat.

thanks for the advise on the batteries!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rx7vert

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
rx7vert
South Mississippi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date