Battery for under the hood

CerwinVega_Fan
10+ year member

Coolest Member
Dallas,TX
Looking for a agm/gel batt for my car. Had a yellow top optima I bought from a member on here but it crapped out on me. Needs to be top post. Another yt optima would be 1st choice or maybe a die hard platinum.

I have a stringer spv70 in the trunk but its disconnected because I have a lead acid battery up front

Offer up what u have. The cheaper the better...

Ive got a SHURiKEN SK-BT45 that i ran under the hood of my 09 Fusion. Full big 3 upgrade and both hot and ground of 0AWG ran from under hood to the trunk to a 2nd battery SHURiKEN SK-BT20. Both are only a few months old, 0 problems EVER. Ran a rockford fosgate t1500bdcp off it. $125 for the BT45 (obo) and $65 for the BT20. Dunno about shipping, we can work that out if interested.

Ive got a SHURiKEN SK-BT45 that i ran under the hood of my 09 Fusion. Full big 3 upgrade and both hot and ground of 0AWG ran from under hood to the trunk to a 2nd battery SHURiKEN SK-BT20. Both are only a few months old, 0 problems EVER. Ran a rockford fosgate t1500bdcp off it. $125 for the BT45 (obo) and $65 for the BT20. Dunno about shipping, we can work that out if interested.
I have pics of the battery setup?

Hmmm ill check my phone to see if i took any pictures while it was installed, i just traded in my car friday and bought a brand new car, so i pulled all my old equipment. worst case scenario i can & will take pictures of the batteries with them showing the voltage and such. they are at the office, so ill get them for you tomorrow in a dated picture as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CerwinVega_Fan

10+ year member
Coolest Member
CerwinVega_Fan
Dallas,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date