Bass Tasting

I like turtles
i-like-turtles.jpg

lol @ dude asking all the rednecks "WHATCHALL THINK ABOUT DAT ONE TWELVE YO ITS JUST 1 TWELVE IN DAT BARREL DOOD"

I had 1 12 doing the same thing in a cheap prefab box

lol @ dude asking all the rednecks "WHATCHALL THINK ABOUT DAT ONE TWELVE YO ITS JUST 1 TWELVE IN DAT BARREL DOOD"
I had 1 12 doing the same thing in a cheap prefab box
that's not in any way I spoke in that video, nice rewording though, people like you are the reason why this forum is not very popular. and I highly doubt that you're 112 in a prefab box it even compare. I'll post my termlab results just for you on video, you can price with a video of you're own how much better yours is, and that's the last time I'm going to come to this forum, i'm very glass that you're so much better than everyone else. Congrats

that's not in any way I spoke in that video, nice rewording though, people like you are the reason why this forum is not very popular. and I highly doubt that you're 112 in a prefab box it even compare. I'll post my termlab results just for you on video, you can price with a video of you're own how much better yours is, and that's the last time I'm going to come to this forum, i'm very glass that you're so much better than everyone else. Congrats
please post lab results. not downing you a bit. cylinders can be monsters. nice work bro

please post lab results. not downing you a bit. cylinders can be monsters. nice work bro
I wasn't talking about you I was taking about the guy calling me a redneck, when i'm clearly not one. I will be honest I was exited as hell in the video because all my math on this build came though correct, which was not a walk in the park. the guy in that video listening has 4 15" subs o 6k rms, he admitted my 1 12 to be louder, mmats equipment. extra batteries and alternator, I am running bone stock electrical, factory CD player, and playing youtube videos from my phone, I've been working on the barrel for two months, batteries on the way, and exploring options on alternators. Also in that video I only had 4 gauge on the amp. Since that video in the last few days I've added 0 gauge, more ground under the hood and tuned the amp better.

Sour deez back they **** up you're talking and video your termlab result, mine are going up Friday night, and remember, stock CD player, stock electrical, YouTube video

lol, wat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.