Bass Tasting

lol @ dude asking all the rednecks "WHATCHALL THINK ABOUT DAT ONE TWELVE YO ITS JUST 1 TWELVE IN DAT BARREL DOOD"
I had 1 12 doing the same thing in a cheap prefab box
Still no reply from Sourdeez, and the reason I kept saying in the video thats its just 1 12" is because off camera, everyone kept thinking there was more subs in the barrel,

His stuff is in a caprice, so not ideal SPL application, regardless, you do 4 15"s to be loud, you cant deny that
Even so, if they are installed properly and the enclosure is a good design it should a lot louder then your current setup. Not saying your setup does not perform well, but trying to put things into a better perspective.

Yea its different, but very strong
20120528160611.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

20120602202631.jpg

20120603141946.jpg
@ Purp, I didnt see the vid, but kudos to you for doing something diff. The pic looks like a bazooka tube on steroids!

Still no reply from Sourdeez, and the reason I kept saying in the video thats its just 1 12" is because off camera, everyone kept thinking there was more subs in the barrel,
Maybe because I was at work this morning? And don't really give a **** about your gay *** barrel thread?

My point still stands. Its ghetto.

And if some wigger redneck thinks your 1 12 is louder than his 4 15's, it just goes to show how stupid you guys are when it comes to spending your money.

Maybe because I was at work this morning? And don't really give a **** about your gay *** barrel thread?
My point still stands. Its ghetto.

And if some wigger redneck thinks your 1 12 is louder than his 4 15's, it just goes to show how stupid you guys are when it comes to spending your money.
Yea its so ghetto, Way to follow in everyones footsteps right?

you were the one acting like you had your feelings hurt on your first post in here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.