4. Price: :

$400 shipped.

5. Pictures:

mojo005.jpg

mojo009.jpg

mojo008.jpg

mojo010.jpg

mojo011.jpg

Wow that's one of my old subs u can tell u got it from usampsman those were beat to hell in my truck don't lie to people. From what I here ur a real loser and I'll shut ur car down with my truck so don't think ur loud

Wow that's one of my old subs u can tell u got it from usampsman those were beat to hell in my truck don't lie to people. From what I here ur a real loser and I'll shut ur car down with my truck so don't think ur loud
No its not I got it from a guy in saginaw.

Lol.

Why are you talking crap on a forum kid?

lol, morris's setup is better then EVERYONES, his house is better, his school is better, his job is better, his gpa is better, his boyfriend is better...everything he has is better

lol, morris's setup is better then EVERYONES, his house is better, his school is better, his job is better, his gpa is better, his boyfriend is better...everything he has is better
the person who did his install and whom he got his equipment from is also better. i think im just going to start calling him Mike Jr.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.