4. Price: :

$400 shipped.

5. Pictures:

mojo005.jpg

mojo009.jpg

mojo008.jpg

mojo010.jpg

mojo011.jpg

the person who did his install and whom he got his equipment from is also better. i think im just going to start calling him Mike Jr.
lol, i think ive heard that. He hasnt really done nothing on his own...and he brags about 2 18s on 7k. No **** its going to be loud. In every post i hear hes going to be bassracing 149.9 and hes amazing

lol, morris's setup is better then EVERYONES, his house is better, his school is better, his job is better, his gpa is better, his boyfriend is better...everything he has is better
i never said anything about being better dont ruin my thread.

man stop talking trash.

its getting stupid

lol, i think ive heard that. He hasnt really done nothing on his own...and he brags about 2 18s on 7k. No **** its going to be loud. In every post i hear hes going to be bassracing 149.9 and hes amazing
never said i was amazing.

and sorry your not correct on wattage.

its about 12k.

mikes old subs with top assemblies he built i believe...with mikes old box and different port...anddd the newer sundown ampsss...mmm...his car is same as Mike's...cant go wrong there lol.

but im done with this lol

bye byeee

lol of course because I may have a shorter temper than most but what the **** ever I would just love to see how tough you would be in my face. lol at you man you probably would call the cops if you EVER ran into me. YOU are getting laughed out of CA.com now. So what is the difference. CACO has some ok mods but I did talk **** to Nismos and got banned so what he is a *** anyway. You just kiss ass to some and troll all day thats why you drive around in a busted ass suburu. Wit yo whack ass. lol:D:D:D:D:D:D
stfu and gtfo

mikes old subs with top assemblies he built i believe...with mikes old box and different port...anddd the newer sundown ampsss...mmm...his car is same as Mike's...cant go wrong there lol.
but im done with this lol

bye byeee
uhm its the box mike designed and me and him built this one bud.

2nd he did not do the assemblies and i have american bass HDs now.

3rd my car had a sunroof.

lol i see alot of mi ppl commenting. if everyone from mi wants to get together we can have a little get together at my house and break out the termlab and have a nice peaceful ca.com mi sound off.... gotta be warm though cuz f this weather, everyone through in 20 and winner takes all..... it would be fun and whats the point of argueing thats the one downfall with kids+car audio= "im the loudest" my boys got this" etc etc, i see it daily. lets just have fun pissing off neighbors

lol i see alot of mi ppl commenting. if everyone from mi wants to get together we can have a little get together at my house and break out the termlab and have a nice peaceful ca.com mi sound off.... gotta be warm though cuz f this weather, everyone through in 20 and winner takes all..... it would be fun and whats the point of argueing thats the one downfall with kids+car audio= "im the loudest" my boys got this" etc etc, i see it daily. lets just have fun pissing off neighbors
can we not put this in my thread though.

please.

if ya want open a new thread to do so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.