5. Pictures:

mojo005.jpg

mojo009.jpg

mojo008.jpg

mojo010.jpg

mojo011.jpg

WOW why are people hating on this man let him sell his stuff. Sad mane
Guy bought the mojo.

Played it for 30 minutes and his car broke down...

Needed money to fix his car so I bought it cheap.

pretty sad when people have to post dump

cool...who cares what he paid
X 1,000,000 that *** plugitin was bullied in high school and college because he was a dumb ass ***. He finally gets an account online and is now trying grow some balls. Over 3,000 posts and none of them matter. You don't matter and your life is a failure

X 1,000,000 that *** plugitin was bullied in high school and college because he was a dumb ass ***. He finally gets an account online and is now trying grow some balls. Over 3,000 posts and none of them matter. You don't matter and your life is a failure
lol, bullied? i only have a problem with a few people, and you are for sure one of them. You got laughed out of ca before, and banned off of caco because you are retarded.

lol, bullied? i only have a problem with a few people, and you are for sure one of them. You got laughed out of ca before, and banned off of caco because you are retarded.
lol of course because I may have a shorter temper than most but what the **** ever I would just love to see how tough you would be in my face. lol at you man you probably would call the cops if you EVER ran into me. YOU are getting laughed out of CA.com now. So what is the difference. CACO has some ok mods but I did talk **** to Nismos and got banned so what he is a *** anyway. You just kiss ass to some and troll all day thats why you drive around in a busted ass suburu. Wit yo whack ass. lol:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah its really shaddy.

Sorry bro I got a good deal and you didn't.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.