Banging Systems Car Audio is Amazing, I stay in there Glad they are not far from me

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
5,000+ posts
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
If anything, this hurts their business's rep.

massivespl

Banned
Sep 19, 2008
Bay city, MI
Well I posted because I love them and support any local business that i feel does great. Yelp Filters all reviews, and no one reads the one on google, but this forum is owned by digital scape llc in raleigh. and i feel it is a great place to say great things about a business
Post up some pics of awesome custom work they did for you. That's how u get people interested in going to the shop. From past work they have done.

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
5,000+ posts
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
Meanwhile, Op goes off searching for w7 jl audio installs off google images to post...

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
MICHIGAN
From hard hitting, bass pounding subwoofers, to a simple clear and pleasant cd player. they can handle it all. With complete lines of speakers, decks, and parts needed for your installation.Banging Systems is at the front of the pack. they carry the top name brands in the business.

Whether you are a do-it-yourselfer, or need the installation professionally done, Banging Systems is your one and only stop for price and quality. and I hear they are opening a new location close to the base im excited about that.
most audio companies in the real world... dont carry quality products cuz most are only online... might be a good place if you like standard high marketed car audio (jl, alpine, pioneer) but i doubt they carry quality like aq/sq, dd, sundown, etc. and various other popular brands... plus if they did offer quality audio... price point couldnt be matched with online sales...

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
most audio companies in the real world... dont carry quality products cuz most are only online... might be a good place if you like standard high marketed car audio (jl, alpine, pioneer) but i doubt they carry quality like aq/sq, dd, sundown, etc. and various other popular brands... plus if they did offer quality audio... price point couldnt be matched with online sales...
DD is dealer only. So yes shops carry them

MrFoca

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
MD
They carry sundown at this shop ??? If so......that's why they are successful

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
I don't see Sundown making a dealer much money. To many online sellers.

MrFoca

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
MD
I don't see Sundown making a dealer much money. To many online sellers.
Say whaaaaaaaaaat.

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
Say whaaaaaaaaaat.
Simple. Dealers have to make money. For as much as sundown sells for online they will buy it online.

Also not many know about sundown. They would rather buy Kicker.

MrFoca

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
MD
Well kicker has that old rep still. Most younger consumers don't know how much the game has changed. I just bought a old school BNIB kicker impulse 12. Was kinda disappointed when I seen the box say " made in China " sigh. I thought that was American made 20 years ago. I got Rick rolled

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
Well kicker has that old rep still. Most younger consumers don't know how much the game has changed. I just bought a old school BNIB kicker impulse 12. Was kinda disappointed when I seen the box say " made in China " sigh. I thought that was American made 20 years ago. I got Rick rolled
The silver fosgate power subs say made in the U.S. On them but made in China on the box.

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
5,000+ posts
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
eh where I live the guy carrying sundown is starving lol. He still makes his money off of L7s and JLs.

MrFoca

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
MD
eh where I live the guy carrying sundown is starving lol. He still makes his money off of L7s and JLs.
I believe it. Most people when they seen my sub didn't know what it was.

Krave

I'm an alcoholic, It's ok
May 4, 2015
Columbus, GA
Simple. Dealers have to make money. For as much as sundown sells for online they will buy it online. Also not many know about sundown. They would rather buy Kicker.
For an old school guy like myself (Pyle Driver II's, Still Water, The Punch, MTX, Redline, etc), this forum has changed me, I now own DD's and will never buy another set of Kicker subs (or JLs, but not because of this forum, just personal experience with a recent set of W3's) and will only buy DD, Sundown, RE, etc.....

Next time I visit my parents back in Columbus, GA I will bring back this 10 I have had since around 93, the only thing I remember about it is it has a picture of a cactus on the dust cover.....

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
MICHIGAN
DD is dealer only. So yes shops carry them
yes i have two shops that sell dd in michigan both are order only...

jmfrb1

Jan 31, 2014
United States
Simple. Dealers have to make money. For as much as sundown sells for online they will buy it online. Also not many know about sundown. They would rather buy Kicker.
There's a shop here that sells sundown (costs more then online) and they push it like crazy to everyone that doesn't know any better that they can get it cheaper

Last edited by a moderator:

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
MICHIGAN
sundown and rockford fosgate is all you see in my pawn shops... in abundance... lol

LosIsATool

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
Apr 7, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
yes i have two shops that sell dd in michigan both are order only...
It's order because it's built to order. The probably stock something and the redlines

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds