BamBam28 sent me a blown Orion H2 12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
paypal does not help for any transactions now except ones made on ebay I believe. You will be on your own here.

im keeping my cool, i dont like cussing ppl out either

man.......i was expecting this to happen.

idc anymore, im just a user on this forum getting car audios for a good price. this isn't going to stop me from buying more used or new items.....

that seems pretty cheap for that sub anyways
yea its a little cheaper than others who are selling the same sub on this forum. 15's go for like $150 plus shipping.

but i was hoping it was going to be working when it was hooked up.

personally i would not of bought from him because of lack of ref. Also did you read this thread. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398826 Im not the smartest but he told you that he bought it 2 years ago, and took it out a year ago and hasnt used it since....
he told me it worked perfectly before he shipped it out......this was when we started working it out:

ok, i have been debating whether to get this which is hell lot cheaper or the hcca 12.2.do you more pics as well as one with ur username? im thinking about buying this, hoping my t20001bd doesn't blow it up.
Whats your e-mail address? I will email you more pics.
hellfire127@gmail.com

You got mail.
where are you located? i want to buy it.
wow that's close to AR. ill take it man. can you ship tomorrow asap ups ground or fedex? $120 shipped paypal? my budget eitherway, dont have enough for a hcca.

Huntsville, AL My paypal address is linda_w35810@yahoo.com

Yeah I can ship tomorrow. I will ship fedex not UPS unless you want to add $10 more.
haha fedex is good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

payment sent

Got it. I will ship Fedex tomorrow. Dont forget leave me some feedback when u get it.
got tracking number //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Your FedEx Tracking # is 468398610157420
dude, the sub was hooked up and it doesn't work...what's going on? the cone is also stiff, doesn't move when pushed.
orions last long so i thought it would still work. i had some 5 year old orion xtrs before and they worked perfectly...

ok, i have been debating whether to get this which is hell lot cheaper or the hcca 12.2.do you more pics as well as one with ur username? im thinking about buying this, hoping my t20001bd doesn't blow it up.
Whats your e-mail address? I will email you more pics.
hellfire127@gmail.com

You got mail.
where are you located? i want to buy it.
wow that's close to AR. ill take it man. can you ship tomorrow asap ups ground or fedex? $120 shipped paypal? my budget eitherway, dont have enough for a hcca.

Huntsville, AL My paypal address is linda_w35810@yahoo.com

Yeah I can ship tomorrow. I will ship fedex not UPS unless you want to add $10 more.
haha fedex is good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

payment sent

Got it. I will ship Fedex tomorrow. Dont forget leave me some feedback when u get it.
got tracking number //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Your FedEx Tracking # is 468398610157420
dude, the sub was hooked up and it doesn't work...what's going on? the cone is also stiff, doesn't move when pushed.
Yeah what is going on? It worked perfectly when I shipped it and I pack it VERY well... I need more info than "it dosen't work" like was the box damaged, is the sub damaged did you ohm it out and are you 100% sure the amp you were using working? Let me know
sub vibrates a tiny bit, but doesn't hit one bit. everybody said the motor is bad or shifted idk.
Never had anything like this happen so I'm ganna have to figure out what to do, I had it insured for 120 with fedex but don't know how to go about turning in a claim for it so ill have to check on that... Btw how does a motor shift? What does that mean?

im not gonna fix it nor do i know how to recone a sub. i just want to send it back to him and have him look at it himself. it's in the same condition as it was when it arrived. maybe i should start taking pics

i can already tell how this ones going to end....
tell me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

oh and didn't i buy that orion 1200d from you?

no i sold you rft10001bd. i think it was for a friend of yours. Your going to be at a loss. Ship the sub back and hes going to keep it and your money. I think he blew it while setting the amp or something and he knew it was messed up. I would never of bought from him. He isnt a real active member around here. So why not just get on here and scam someone real quick and go on about your life? but i hope im wrong for your sake!

no i sold you rft10001bd. i think it was for a friend of yours. Your going to be at a loss. Ship the sub back and hes going to keep it and your money. I think he blew it while setting the amp or something and he knew it was messed up. I would never of bought from him. He isnt a real active member around here. So why not just get on here and scam someone real quick and go on about your life? but i hope im wrong for your sake!
oh yea that t10001bd, he loves it haha. you gave me a good price back then for it. well i hope that's not the case.

there's no point for me to keep a big magnet in my house, anybody want it(that's if you pay actual shipping)? because i dont think this problem will be solved, he lost his cool after seeing this thread and i dont blame him. just lost $120, mehhh will have to work a little while to get some money back..

Don't give the sub away.

First, there's the matter of the Fedex insurance. If you saved the packaging, and if it was packed as well as you say it was, Fedex will end up paying after he complains a bit. However, they'll have to pick it up to start the claim, and if you don't have the packaging you received it in, you're screwed. If you give the sub away in the meantime, you absolutely won't get anything on the claim.

Second, you can just recone a sub with a shifted motor. Sometimes you can get the core out, clean all the epoxy out of the assembly, and shim and reglue it. That's hit and miss at best if you've never done it before.

For those of you who don't understand the concept of a shifted motor, I'll find the pic of the motor from my XTR Pro. Damage like that can happen fairly easily in shipping a subwoofer, because all it takes is one good drop. The larger and heavier the motor, the more likely it is to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

plyer3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
plyer3
N Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants