BamBam28 sent me a blown Orion H2 12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sub is frozen.. did no one see the cone doesn't move... with force either.. its frozen.. It might have happened in shipping might have been frozen before he sent who knows.. only him...

The amp is not the problems, it powered my kicker l7s fine. it's the subwoofer for sure. seller said he hasn't used it in a while, so idk if he tested it or not before shipping. it was packaged perfectly, but like everyone said it might've been motor shift.

i've contacted the seller, no response yet, but im still waiting.

sounds like your voice coil oil wore off. Spray some WD 40 or baby oil down in the pole vent, should get that baby moving again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

sounds like your voice coil oil wore off. Spray some WD 40 or baby oil down in the pole vent, should get that baby moving again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
uh serious?

I dunno about that ??

i dunno either, BamBam28 and I are working out now. I dont know why it came as the way it was. Bam said it worked fine when he shipped it and could be the shipping. Shipped it good though, best packaging I've seen from a seller on this forum.

Hopefully it'll work out, I'm working it out to get the sub ship back and have him look at it himself.

What kind of a b*tch would start a thread like this and question my integrity with out contacting me first?!?

This is the PM that he claims it works
It worked perfectly when I shipped it...

well he shipped it via fedex, i hope he has insurance on it.....i want my money back...but having doubts that i can get a cent back...
Why would your dumb ass have doubts about getting a cent back?? I have answered ALL your PMs VERY promptly and NEVER once said your on your own!

If you recieved the mother ****er Wednesday and you were so "suspicious" why didnt you IMMEDIATELY contact me about it instead of waiting 2 days and then tell me friday??? and why did you EDIT your first post that stated this???

How do I know you didnt drop the god **** thing or something stupid in the 2 days you had it?

You really think I would intentionally scam you for a $120 sub? If I dropped it, I would admit it. The sub is still in the same shape when I received it. I'll take pics and videos just to prove it. I've already told you that I'm sorry I started a thread without waiting for your reply. I edited the first post after we started solving this problem. Look, like I said, I have gotten 2 subs already that were bad. First was the Kicker from seller here and then it was a T1 from someone local and he doesn't want a return after I called him about it.....two subs that I've paid for and don't work. I overreacted because of those incidents.

This will be my third if you dont calm down and stop cussing me out and solve this problem. The first post stated nothing, all I said was I received a blown sub, but then found out it may be the shipping that caused it even though it was packaged "perfectly"

I know you said it worked perfectly when you shipped it, I have PMs of you saying that and that's why I bought the sub from you. I thought it looked fine until I felt the cone, but it wasn't like I thought it didn't work. I had to wait for my box being built and 1/0 gauge wires ran before I can test out the sub. I'm not trying to scam anybody, I'm just trying to get a "working" subwoofer for my car....

Bit of advice. Getting scammed on 2 used subs I dounbt I would go for a used sub for round 3. Juts plain common since, buy a new one you could have a hell of a sub for what you have lost. Looks like this guy wants to work with you but if you started a thread about me like this I would be pissed off too and hesitant to work it out.

Bit of advice. Getting scammed on 2 used subs I dounbt I would go for a used sub for round 3. Juts plain common since, buy a new one you could have a hell of a sub for what you have lost. Looks like this guy wants to work with you but if you started a thread about me like this I would be pissed off too and hesitant to work it out.
i know, it makes me want to get a BINB now, but i've been buying used subs on this forum without any trouble since joining this forum, and if i still had those refs i can prove it to everybody.

like i said, im sorry that i started this thread without waiting for his reply. i just overreacted......

and im still going to keep buying used subs and car audios on this forum, just need to decide and think before buying

im willing to work it out, but i can understand if he doesnt want to cause of this thread i made

i have already file through paypal to work it out with him

it's really up to him if he wants to......i kinda really doubt ill be getting any money back eitherway. wont paypal just be in his favor because he has tracking number and etc......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

plyer3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
plyer3
N Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants