baddest sub

im trying to prove a point to my friend, that pioneer and sony dont make the best ****. he thinks they do, and wants to upgrade to their "higher" end stuff. im just simply wanting him to see that there is WAAY better stuff out there.

yeah ive showed him some new AA stuff, the treo stuff, some some DD. im not doubting pioneers stuff, im just trying to enlightenin him on the power of car audio outside of walmart and bestbuy. ya know? i want him to see OUR world of products. lol

price is no subject, i have about 10,000 watts. whats the meanest sub on the planet, matched with the meanest amp out there.
I'm not 100% sure of any sub that could take 10,000 watts daily for music...

thats something he is just going to have to learn on his own... i tried to do tha same with my older brother. he was so stuck on audiobahn... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.