bad install

Thanks for the post, stevenchalal. Especially since Circuit City declared bankruptcy 2 years ago, liquidated all their stores and shut down forever.

An online retailer bought their name and logo, but its online only and not even the same company.

I know there is a place on Polk and Eddy in San Francisco, its called... Audiologix

not the best looking shop in the city, but they provide a good quality and quick installation on car audio needs. Talk to Vinh, he helped me install my alpine system.

price is in the middle range, also, one more thing they did was they installed my HIDs and a pioneer headunit in my other car, which I have sold already without cutting any wires, so, i could revert everything back to stock if i wanted to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

All that carpet will have to be ripped out and replaced. There is no other way around it to get it done properly. Seal both sides of the...
Definitely disconnect that stock subwoofer as they said could be causing issues with the signal sent to the other amplifier and subwoofers.
My 2 - 15" wedge box is around 5 cubes net with 80 square inches of port. My 4 - 8" wedge box is 3.69 cubes net with 43¾" square inches of port.
Bonjour et bienvenue à mon ami d'outre-Atlantique! Need a lot more info on what the goal is and what you are working with. What car? Did it come...
Hello back, For those who are also looking for a problem of sh*t bass, after such a long time of fighting, I come to a conclusion that the...

About this thread

miniaznkid

10+ year member
miniaznkid
San Francisco,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from