back door 6.5's needed or not?

Participant count
  • Participant list

romans535
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
E.L.A, CA
As you could see by my setup I have lots of highs and mids, well I also have a pair of 6.5comps on the backdoors which are facing the box in the back. Would these speakers be a waste or do they make a diffrence what so ever. Gracias

oldpostny0.gif

Back in the day, This guy had one set sony mobile es aluminum speakers and he had an amp on each speacker. I swear I have never heard anything that was that loud, crispy, and clear since. Talk about loud quality sound, I didn't know speakers had the capability to play or sound like that until then. The base from those speakers were amazing as well.

I am a fan of going with just one set of components in the front with a good amp and those will fill the whole car with sound, loud, clear quality sound. I know that I would not even be able to take another set of speakers I have now being in the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.