Aq HDC315 n AQ2200?? WORK??

Participant count
  • Participant list
hahhaha man i cant decide, i ask everything!!! luckily you guys are all like pros so it helps with info. umm i could just post another thread about this but ill ask now. how do you buy a battery and put in the trunk and run off your system. is there certain batterys that only work, and how you attack to just your system?

yes i wanna power my well its in the **** title so is this to much to push on the bugger? itll be in a 4 cu ported box
I run that daily. Be easy with the gain knob and watch your clipping indicator and you'll be fine. I broke my sub in for a couple of weeks because I'm careful like that. My box is 4.25 @38

what you mean clipping indicator? n for god sake can someone eplain this dang gain knob? should it just be all the way down or what? thanks

hahhaha man i cant decide, i ask everything!!! luckily you guys are all like pros so it helps with info. umm i could just post another thread about this but ill ask now. how do you buy a battery and put in the trunk and run off your system. is there certain batterys that only work, and how you attack to just your system?
But the battery you have to run power cable from the front battery to the rear one. And fuse it at both ends. Make sure you connect positive to positive and you can ground it in your trunk.

what you mean clipping indicator? n for god sake can someone eplain this dang gain knob? should it just be all the way down or what? thanks
Clipping indicator is a little red light that shows you you're doing it wrong. Call it the n00b light. You'll have to search to get a decent explanation of clipping.

nono i get clipping just didnt know if you were talking about amp going into protection mode. umm another one. if i get the aq2200 and run the second battery, the amp goes off 14.4V... hrmmm what exactly does that mean? will everything work fine buyin the new batt for system?

nono i get clipping just didnt know if you were talking about amp going into protection mode. umm another one. if i get the aq2200 and run the second battery, the amp goes off 14.4V... hrmmm what exactly does that mean? will everything work fine buyin the new batt for system?
what car are you putting this in and what size is the alt?

The amp should run off 12 volts, but not at full potential. At 14.4 volts, the amp should do 2200 RMS. At lower voltages it does less. At higher, it does more or something like that. So to answer your question, the amp will work fine off one battery but you may experience dimming when you hit low notes on music.

alright well ill be running all in a 96 Cadillac Eldorado ETC n hang on ill look up the stock alt. but while i wait is their a certain battery that i should buy? i keep hearing stuff like yellow tops?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JHardee

10+ year member
Cadillac
JHardee
772 Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date