b4 i getta wall build

Participant count
  • Participant list
well if you set your window mirrors right the blind spot will be pretty small and you should still be able to see out of the second row windows. as far as backing up goes look behind you before you get into the car then guide yourself out with the side mirrors. i personally would do a wall in a daily driver but to each his own

i got an 02 maxima also so drive that more then the tahoe n its a 2 dr that was my only concern was cuz it does have the back doors thanks for the insight excited about the build

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.