B2 Audio

John Doe

CarAudio.com Regular
Anyone have any experience using B2 Audio products? My friend has been debating whether or not to try them but he, not myself, can really find much reviews on forums about them and people’s opinions? Any input would be appreciated.

I'm running a B2 amp and a B2 sub and I have no complaints. Quality products that are worth their price. They have a whole range of products to choose from so pick accordingly. Here's a pic of my 10" sub
IMG-0677.jpg

I'm running a B2 amp and a B2 sub and I have no complaints. Quality products that are worth their price. They have a whole range of products to choose from so pick accordingly. Here's a pic of my 10" sub
IMG-0677.jpg

Nice! Would you happen to have an opinion on their Pro Audio Mids? My friend is looking at their 8-10” Mids. There’s some videos on YouTube of them and they sound good in some and alright in others(which makes sense).

I can't find any reviews either. They sell direct through eBay, and their prices are in the upper range. I would steer clear of a product without any reviews.
Yeah, shame really they have some good looking products. Surprised how many Car Audio products don’t have more professional or at least adequate reviews and videos on YouTube etc...

I can't find any reviews either. They sell direct through eBay, and their prices are in the upper range. I would steer clear of a product without any reviews.
They have been one of the main SPL competitors in Europe since 2008. They only starting coming into the US scene like 5 years ago or so. They are constantly innovating and making newer versions of everything. When I bought their products back then I had to go thru a dealer and they were shipped directly from Denmark. They underrate their amps and has bench tested over their rated. There was plenty of good reviews here on this forum before but probably can't find them anymore. Gpcaraudio.com used to sell a bunch of their stuff but they're all sold out now. Skyhighcaraudio.com is starting to pick up a few of their products but not their full catalog. They're a bit on the pricey side yes, but the quality is there. They're kinda hard to find their products these days honestly unless you know a dealer.
Nice! Would you happen to have an opinion on their Pro Audio Mids? My friend is looking at their 8-10” Mids. There’s some videos on YouTube of them and they sound good in some and alright in others(which makes sense).
If he's looking for a good midbass response from them, he will not be disappointed. B2 knows what they're doing. They don't mess around. I trust in all of their products especially because they always pushing the envelope and making them better. I used to run a pair of B2 Ref 6.5" mids and their midbass was more than I've ever had from a 6.5 and they sounded great. It will all come down to install tho so you can't expect the same results for everybody.

Last edited:
Meade likes em..

They have been one of the main SPL competitors in Europe since 2008. They only starting coming into the US scene like 5 years ago or so. They are constantly innovating and making newer versions of everything. When I bought their products back then I had to go thru a dealer and they were shipped directly from Denmark. They underrate their amps and has bench tested over their rated. There was plenty of good reviews here on this forum before but probably can't find them anymore. Gpcaraudio.com used to sell a bunch of their stuff but they're all sold out now.
Skyhighcaraudio.com is starting to pick up a few of their products but not their full catalog. They're a bit on the pricey side yes, but the quality is there. They're kinda hard to find their products these days honestly unless you know a dealer.

If he's looking for a good midbass response from them, he will not be disappointed. B2 knows what they're doing. They don't mess around. I trust in all of their products especially because they always pushing the envelope and making them better. I used to run a pair of B2 Ref 6.5" mids and their midbass was more than I've ever had from a 6.5 and they sounded great. It will all come down to install tho so you can't expect the same results for everybody.

Thanks for your insightful reply! Appreciate it man. They definitely are presented like, & know how to show they’re a quality brand. What are you running now?

Meade likes em..

Yeah I told my friend the exact same thing when I searched it up lol. Just would be nice to see some other reviews of them.

I trust them when the previous members say that they are quality speakers. It still puzzles me that there are no reviews. I understand that they are manufactured in Denmark, but someone should have reviewed them at this point. After all, its called the "worldwide web." Any more thoughts on why? I'm going to move on, since I'm not in the market for speakers. I did find these reviews on another site from 2019.https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/b...th-the-ref-4-channel-and-3-way-component-set/
Peace.

I have no DIRECT experience but am someone who has heard a few setups. Their top end amps make great power, their med-top subs are definitely nice as well.

Some locals def get loud with B2 products, that said... they're pricey and if its in your budget you'll definitely be satisfied imo.

Online reviews can be for **** usually... clueless folks with subjective opinions mostly.

I'd love a 0.7r or Osprey to play with myself... i'm just not prepared to pay for one

Diggin' your great whites @mrj858 . They look hard.

B2 make new product lines every other year it's hard to keep up. By the time you save up the money for it, it's already discontinued and the price keeps going up lol. I got my zero.5r 3 years ago brand new for $1000 and now they have the updated version which is the zero 5 falcon for $1400 on skyhigh
here's a pic of my zero.5r for my upcoming build
zero-5r.jpg

My friend got a 12" B2 IS few years ago and they did pretty damn well for being an entry line sub at the time.
B2-IS.jpg

B2-IS-motor.jpg

I almost went for the Zero.7r but the price was a bit too high for me and I didn't need that much power for my subs so i settled for the smaller footprint.
Here's how a 0.7r and 0.5r looks side by side
b2-stand.jpg

@Cynic0l I'm currently running an older 10" B2 Ref in a T-line with a B2 Mono V4 amp. It's their Sq line and it gets loud easily without much power.
B2-T-line.jpg

IMG-0707.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...