B2 Audio

Diggin' your great whites @mrj858 . They look hard.

B2 make new product lines every other year it's hard to keep up. By the time you save up the money for it, it's already discontinued and the price keeps going up lol. I got my zero.5r 3 years ago brand new for $1000 and now they have the updated version which is the zero 5 falcon for $1400 on skyhigh
here's a pic of my zero.5r for my upcoming build
zero-5r.jpg

My friend got a 12" B2 IS few years ago and they did pretty damn well for being an entry line sub at the time.
B2-IS.jpg

B2-IS-motor.jpg

I almost went for the Zero.7r but the price was a bit too high for me and I didn't need that much power for my subs so i settled for the smaller footprint.
Here's how a 0.7r and 0.5r looks side by side
b2-stand.jpg

@Cynic0l I'm currently running an older 10" B2 Ref in a T-line with a B2 Mono V4 amp. It's their Sq line and it gets loud easily without much power.
B2-T-line.jpg

IMG-0707.jpg

Appreciate the insightful reply. Was definitely eyeing their subs myself lol. I was debating on getting a sundown 12” zv5, you think one of the B2’s in the price range would be better?

Appreciate the insightful reply. Was definitely eyeing their subs myself lol. I was debating on getting a sundown 12” zv5, you think one of the B2’s in the price range would be better?
Well we all know sundown's reputation around here but B2 makes beefy subs as well.
Take a look at the B2 Rampage XMv3
Same price range and when I compare them side by side, the B2 sub looks like it's going to be louder on paper.
zv5 has a 3" coil with 35mm xmax and xmv3 has 4" coil with 40mm xmax.
Here's a graph comparison using the same exact box. Yellow is sundown and green is B2

Well we all know sundown's reputation around here but B2 makes beefy subs as well.
Take a look at the B2 Rampage XMv3
Same price range and when I compare them side by side, the B2 sub looks like it's going to be louder on paper.

zv5 has a 3" coil with 35mm xmax and xmv3 has 4" coil with 40mm xmax.
Here's a graph comparison using the same exact box. Yellow is sundown and green is B2
View attachment 22426
View attachment 22427

Tired as hell from work lol promise I’ll never be this lazy and stupid again to just compare the specs. Just Like getting input from guys who know what they’re talking about. Thank you!!

I have in my car 8 10 inch B2's midranges and tweeters, and i'm pretty impressed with the quality of them. You can see some videos on my IG lowlow_candyman, before i had Faital pro 10pr310 midbass and in comparison B2 play louder, really louder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...