B2 Audio Quattro

Participant count
  • Participant list

JFOODSTAMP
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

B2 Audio Quattro Quattro10f

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Here is my minty B2 Audio Quattro 10f. This amp was in an install of mine for approximately1.5 years. This amp is rated at 110x2 + 225x2 at 4 ohms. 0 gauge power and ground inputs. Additionally it has 24db crossovers and will run full active and bandpass. Please do not look to B2 Audio's site and confuse this with there current model that isnt even close to the same. This amp retailed for approximately $699 and I got a deal from Jack Sisco direct for $500. I am only selling because I purchased a newer nicer vehicle that focus is on performance.

Price: $270 shipped us 48 with Insurance and tracking. I know I am new selling on this forum however I have flawless feedback on another forum

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship this amp within 24 hours of cleared payment with tracking, Insurance and Signature required. Please text me at 12173036075 for quickest response.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Trade for a set of like new Audison AV K6 6.5" components? I have them listed in the classified . They are in perfect condition

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.