Avoiding stock wiring and HU

Participant count
  • Participant list

maxmil982

I'm new to car audio and just bought a 2010 535 BMW E60. It has stock cutouts for shallow 8" woofers under the seat, 4" mids in the front door and tweets in the a-pillar.

I grabbed a bunch of three-way dyn sets out of some Volvo C70s (8" 4" and tweets...also have a SA12 going in the trunk) and want to bypass the stock wiring, amp and HU completely and just run the dyns in the stock locations but wire them independently to my Amps and DSP in the rear and just stream BT audio to a dongle. Is this the correct approach/doable? If not, what should I do differently?

FYI I have a bunch of extra dyn speakers if anyone is interested 10", 8", 4", tweets all in good shape

Sorry I can't really chime in on bluetooth amps/processors but I'm sure that's a think you can do.

@mio is looking to buy some premium components if you don't mind shipping to Bulgaria, shoot him a PM.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...