Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

still hasent addressed the issue of sending me the clarion dpx100.1 in a cardboard box with 2-3 plastic kwik-e-mart bags around it and a habbit of going into protect when the gain is moved past 0

wheres my god **** refund?

For all of you guys waiting to recieve a product, or waiting to recieve a refund, or recieved damaged goods. Go to http://www.ic3.gov . Its an agency that will help you out, hopefully all of you have saved all of your transaction reciepts, please print a copy of it out as well just incase somehow your computer gets a virus or anything like that. They will contact his local PD and they will have a talk with him. Since his business practices seem to be shady with many customers. He will more than likely no longer be able to sell on ebay, or this forum. Best of luck to all of you and hope all works out.

lol it aint that big of an ordeal. ill get everything straightened out.
Seems very much like what other people in your CA.com trading past heard too. The problem there is that it never did in many instances??

want to scan or take a picture of the receipt and show me my package has been mailed?
Don't hold your breath //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

It should already be "straightened out". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

Indeed.... Doesn't make sense why you can't do business right the first time...
Because even with his well-documented history of less than stellar trading practices people unfortunately continue to be foolish enough to send him their hard-earned dough. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Rollingto, you are pretty cavalier about these transactions. I can tell you, if I had this number of complaints and I was legitimate I would post a seperate thread and for each ransaction I would detail what has transpired to date and exactly when/how I intended to make good on my obligations. I would also post up proof to support my statements.

I certainly would not pop in and just offer a self serving conclusory statements like "everything will be worked out." I would want to put an end to all this and the only way to do that is to be candid and then follow through with satisfying your obligations.

Just tell the truth.

Any man who would do less is less than a man.

Rollingto, you are pretty cavalier about these transactions.
Have you read the other threads when he was using the usernames TheNoodPoopler or bumpn99blaze??

OMG! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

He's pretty self-satisfied there as well about being Mr Supreme trading partner as well as finding absolutely no fault in what every other reasonable human being on the planet would consider completely unacceptable behavior.

I can tell you, if I had this number of complaints and I was legitimate I would post a seperate thread and for each ransaction I would detail what has transpired to date and exactly when/how I intended to make good on my obligations. I would also post up proof to support my statements.
In simple terms he can't so he won't.

/story

I certainly would not pop in and just offer a self serving conclusory statements like "everything will be worked out." I would want to put an end to all this and the only way to do that is to be candid and then follow through with satisfying your obligations.
He's good at the self-serving statements. Likely the only thing he's ever shown any real degree of aptitude for excepting taking people's money and then doing nothing in return...

Just tell the truth.
Any man who would do less is less than a man.
Yep.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mrogowski

5,000+ posts
Beware the eyes of Johnny
mrogowski
Winnipeg
Start date
Participants
Who Replied