Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

Answer this. Why make several accounts selling items if you arent trying to scam people? There's just no point to it.
I have a buddie who lives about 35 mins away. Im sure if someone really doesn't like him if you paypal them they can visit him
Exactly. Why have you avioded all the questions regarding your other usernames? Why have you done nothing but make false claims?

Man up buddy, you were bragging to me about how much cash you have and how you compete all the time since your 'ballin'; so why do you need to take honest people's money? You're a 19 year old punk, and I would break your jaw.

Well, this thread has certainly grown...

*** Update ***

I finally received my money back from this guy. Believe me, I would not have received anything if it wasn't for taking action(s) by exposing him like I did here and elsewhere.

I stand by my recommendations I posted at the beginning:

* Always get the sellers full name and address before committing to a purchase

* Do your homework - check to see if there is negative feedback on him/her

* Make sure when you send the seller money you have a method of getting it back should a problem arise

I wish everyone else who dealt with this shady individual the best and hope you all get what it was you were expecting.

I will leave it up to the Mods to determine if they wish to IP ban this guy. If it were me, I would not hesitate.

Suggestion to the Mods:

Rather than a 'Buyer Beware' section, how about creating a 'Anyone Dealt with this Person' section. Folks can post the *real* names of people they wish to do business with but are looking for clarification from others whether they are trustworthy or not. As we can see, posting a callname is useless. Those who wish to sell and are confident they can fulfill a transaction should have no problem whatsoever having their name posted. I know I wouldn't.

Why is it that when I told you about the coils reading off, you claimed that you put a DMM on the speaker wires just before removing the sub from the box, and it read ~1 ohm like it should have?
Now you are claiming to never have checked the coils?

And you say I will get money back for a recone, but when? You asked for my PayPal addy several days ago, and you got it. So, where the hell is my money?

This is rediculous, if you lived in this country I would pay you a visit.
i read it at the amp, first time i had the sub inside my truck. and it was sittin @ 1.4. but i guess since i last checked i popped wanna the coils but never realized it. sad thing is, i was still hittin a 144 on the termlab on one coil... but phattony, you will be gettin a refund from me for the cost of the recone.

I'm headed to his neck of the woods here in about a month, what kinda price do I get for photos of him laid out?
i'd throw in a few bux //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

guys, in all honesty im not trying to be a "scammer" here. i admit full out that deals did go wrong, and not the way i wanted them to do.
the sx is sold to phattony - never knew it was blown, never once checked the coils on it, but its my mess that its ****ed, so you will be gettin cash for a new recone.

twisted - the amp was powering the sx fine, with not a single issue.

TiEclipse - the deck is on its way to you, ill try catchin you on aim about it

mrogowski - have you gotten the refund yet?
when do you plan on taking care of the problems with your other names?

still has yet to say anything about the amp he shipped me in a cardboard box with 2 plastic bags except that it worked when shipped

well ya think being shipped with no support or ANYTHING getting throw and bumped around it MIGHT damage it ya know???

still has yet to say anything about the amp he shipped me in a cardboard box with 2 plastic bags except that it worked when shipped
well ya think being shipped with no support or ANYTHING getting throw and bumped around it MIGHT damage it ya know???[/QUOTE]

same thing happened with an amp i just bought, but they said thats how all the amps are shipped. i didnt get any bags in mine though. and mine didnt work when it got to me

Bump, I attempted to file a claim with PayPal but it has been too long...

All we can do is hope for the best. Me and a couple buddies were planning a road trip to Canada this summer, so possibley we will pay him a visit if all is not fixed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mrogowski

5,000+ posts
Beware the eyes of Johnny
mrogowski
Winnipeg
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies